On this issue RAGE poses the following questions:
- Are the students in our neighborhood receiving the worst education CPS can offer?
- We have an influx of charter schools in Englewood (Providence, Urban Prep, Betty Shabazz, Amandla, Noble College, and more) are these any better?
- What are we doing wrong as a community that we are allowing this to happen to our students in the 60621 and 60636 zip code?
- How can the community help "Occupy Englewood Schools" to assure our students have a fair chance in the real world??
- What can RAGE or other stakeholders do to help combat this issue?