GCA July Meeting with 6th District Commander Fred L. Waller
|Fred L. Waller|
- Okay, Greater Chatham Alliance Members, Chatham and other 6th Ward Neighbors:
This is the meeting you can't afford to miss on Saturday, July 19th! Here’s YOUR chance to meet 1-on-1 with 6th District, Police Commander Fred L. Waller.
That’s right! A private, 1-on-1 meeting for three (3) minutes with our Commander!
This is not a gripe session!
This is an opportunity for residents to give intel on:
- Suspected, or known drug houses.
- Suspicious-acting, neighborhood teens.
- Troubled Buildings–-including vacant, or suspected CHA homes/apartment buildings with abusive residents.
- Notorious, daily, drug-dealing corners, alleys or streets.
- Resourceful suggestions and ideas show we are trying to help too!
It’s for YOU to give anonymous information, concise information, and vital information to safeguard our community and stop the predators COLD!
Be proactive and print, or type your info on paper with all details (specific addresses, descriptions).
The police want us to work with them! GCA says let’s get busy and show we mean business!
Please don't squander the Commander's time complaining about garage break-ins, car thefts, or petty crimes. This is the event to tackle bigger problems!
Please note, we are at a different, larger church for this July meeting.
Saturday, July 19th
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
St. Mark United Methodist Church
8414 S. St. Lawrence
Parking lot available!