In a press release Brookins noted the following discrepancies:
- Multiple signatures from the same person on different petition sheets.
- One signer signed for another person or multiple people at a single address.
- Circulators signed their own sheets.
- Circulator signatures do not match.
- Notary notarized his own signature.
- Circulators repeatedly visited the same addresses and collected duplicate signatures.
- Some sheets have no signatures and only printed names.
- Is it possible for the veteran Congressman to push back the challenges to his petitions?
Here are the examples of the discrepancies for Rush's petitions provided by Howard Brookins